Rotary Club of LittletonNon-Profit
Members of The Rotary Club of Littleton represent a cross section of men and women in the
greater Littleton area who are leaders in their various businesses, professions and vocations.
They've found that membership in Rotary provides them the perfect venue to be of service
through Rotary's countless local and worldwide projects that improve people’s lives and
promote world peace and understanding.
The businesses and services are all operated by Rotarians dedicated to the Rotary motto,
"Service Above Self" and each subscribe to Rotary's simple code of ethics called:
The Four Way Test of the things we think, say, or do:
1. Is It The Truth?
2. Is It Fair To All Concerned?
3. Will It Build Good Will And Better Friendships?
4. Will It Be Beneficial To All Concerned?
Becoming a member of the Littleton Rotary connects you with a diverse group of professionals
like you who share your drive to give back. Over a meal or coffee, or even online, you'll:
· Discuss your community's needs and discover creative ways to meet them
· Engage in existing local and international projects, or one you’ve decided to create
· Expand your leadership and professional skills
· Enhance your business and professional contacts
· Catch up with good friends and meet new ones
Rotary Clubs accept new members by invitation, so we recommend you first contact us so we
may arrange a date on which you can attend one of our luncheon meetings as our guest. The
guest luncheon fee for subsequent visits is $20.00. It's not only a good way to get to know us
—it's also a great way to get involved in your community.
Often, prospective members visit more than once. As they learn more about Rotary, they find
the possibilities for their involvement seem endless. Through Rotary’s hundreds of local and
worldwide projects, it's small wonder that Rotary remains the largest and most significant
service club in the world. Rotary's motto, Service Above Self, is demonstrated daily through
projects that improve people’s lives and promote world peace and understanding.
Once a decision is made to join, prospective members are emailed an application. On completion,
the application is emailed back to our Club Secretary and the approval process begins. On
recommendation by the Membership Committee and approval by the Board of Directors and
membership, prospective members are notified and a date for induction into membership is
determined. Overall time from submission of application to final decision is usually 14-21 days.
To ensure its members remain engaged and informed, Rotary requires that members attend at
least 50% of the Club’s meetings. This attendance requirement is very easy to maintain
considering that attendance at any committee meeting, club project, club social event, or
attendance at any other Rotary Club counts toward the attendance requirement.
The financial commitment for membership is as follows:
· Admission Fee: $150.00 (a one-time fee retained by individual Rotary Clubs to offset
operational costs. Former Rotarians who join another Rotary Club are not charged Admission fees).
· Quarterly Dues – Luncheon Meeting: $260.00 (includes cost of lunches; Club operational costs,
i.e., insurance, office expenses, etc.; certain social events, dues to Rotary International;
subscription to monthly Rotarian magazine; dues to Colorado Rotary District 5450)
· Quarterly Dues – Evening Meeting: $100.00 (Club operational costs, i.e., insurance, office
expenses, etc.; certain social events, dues to Rotary International; subscription to monthly
Rotarian magazine; dues to Colorado Rotary District 5450, does not include meal cost)
· Optional – Minimum $25.00 per quarter contribution to the Littleton Rotary Foundation.
· Optional – Minimum $25.00 per quarter contribution to the Rotary International Foundation.