Alo Health, LLC100% Local
652 W. Ridgeview Road
Appleton , Wisconsin 54911 (view map)
Nutritional Therapy | Enzyme Therapy | Digestive Health | Appleton
Alo Health, LLC is located Appleton, WI and our mission is is to educate individuals to nourish and strengthen their bodies, sustaining health and wellness lifelong.
Our staff has a passion for helping people reach their wellness potential by supplementing their medical care with additional wellness, nutritional, enzyme and lifestyle education - that’s what drives us at Alo Health. We help people restore health and resolve symptoms, naturally.
Kristyn Madalinski, RN, Certified Digestive Health Specialist, overcame her chronic health issues naturally using diet and nutritional supplementation and is passionate about offering similar hope and healing to others. Her passion is to unlock health and wellness by finding the true cause of chronic disease symptoms. Her certification as a Digestive Health Specialist from the Loomis Institute in Madison, Wisconsin enables her to do just that.
Nutritional excesses or deficiencies often lead to chronic health disorders, digestive or otherwise. Proper testing finds the cause behind your symptoms and defines the recommendations needed to restore your health and wellness.
Alo Health, LLC uses a number of tests to discover what your body needs to get healthy. We then come up with a program that achieves this including:
- 24-Hour Urinalysis
- Health Survey
- Dietary Assessment
- Personal Health Interview
- Digestive Challenge Test
- Physical Examinations, including structural, lymphatic and nutritional
- Results Consultation
- (5) Follow-Up Consultations (monthly)
- Glucose/Chemstrip, as needed
A la Carte services are available. Contact us for details.
Who can we help?
Alo Health, LLC accepts three groups of clients:
1) Anyone dealing with digestive health symptoms specifically (i.e. acid reflux, IBS, Crohn’s, gall bladder issues, elimination issues etc.),
2) Anyone suffering from chronic health symptoms seemingly unrelated to digestive health (Fibromyalgia, arthritis, thyroid imbalance, anxiety, depression etc.),
3) Anyone looking to be proactive with their health and stop chronic issues before they start.
You can take our Free Online Health Assesment by visiting our website.
Alo Health, LLC would like to help you restore your health and resolve symptoms naturally.
Call us for a free consultaion at: