Midland Brewing Co.100% Local
5011 N. Saginar Rd.
Midland , MI 48642 (view map)
Midland Brewing Co. Let's You...
Experience beer the way it was always meant to be enjoyed, with an inspired taste, aroma, color, feel, body, and character, that come directly from the place where it was originally perfected – Germany!
- Taste the pure joy of of our perfectly balanced craft beers on tap for your tasting pleasure! Click Here to see our full line of beer…
- Sit back, relax, and enjoy a fun-friendly, laid back atmosphere with flat screen TVs circling the “tasting room” for those wish to catch the game or the news, while at the same time sharing good times with good friends, and lounging at our high bistro-style tables…
- Experience the pure joy that comes from 20 years of combined experience, from our master brewer and co-owner, Peter Hayes, with his 10+ years as a brew master, to our co-owner and home brewer of 10+ years, Keith Lawrence.
We produce commercial-quality beer using small hand-crafted methods that, together, guarantee perfect balance and consistency in every 16 ounce glass and growler we offer with pride. In every batch we strive to produce a well balanced beer that puts a smile on your face while encouraging you to spread the word — we think our regional distributors and individual contractors who want to offer their patrons custom brews will like that — and the more places you can find our beer, so will you .
Menu Card - A list of our Beers
- Red Keg Amber —Rich orange/red Amber Ale with thick off white
- Jenny’s Nut Brown Ale—Dark brown w/red hues Ale. White foamy head.
- Brothers IPA—Lite Orange slightly reddish India Pale Ale. Clear smooth drinkable.
- Midland Pale Ale—Dark straw colored, clear Ale with frothy white head.
- 3 Mile Marker Hefe Weizen—Slightly cloudy yellow wheat Ale with off.
- Verantwortung (Responsibly) Pilsner—Clear, light yellow, Pilsner Lager with thick foamy white
- Pine River Porter—Brown Ale with reddish/orange hues. Off white head. Sweet
- Dublin Street Stout—Dark Brown, opaque Ale with tan long lasting head.
Live Music Weekly
Check our schedule here: Events
Officials Sponsors For:
We are the official beer sponsor for the Dow Corning Tennis Classic, Saginaw Sting Arena Football Team, and have done charity events for a number of Lutheran church auctions and different families that are trying to raise money for people who have extraordinary medical bills (we have offered items for their charity auctions). We were also a sponsor of the Freeland Walleye Festival.