C & M Homes Inc.100% Local
3603 N. M-30
Sanford , MI 48657 (view map)
Welcome to C & M Homes Inc.
C & M Homes is the dealer in Central Michigan that can help you get the Modular or Manufactured home of your dreams! We are a full service dealer that cares about you. Our staff has over 40 years of experience in this industry. We have a licensed builder on staff and we have an extensive knowledge of all zoning, construction, finance, and sales.
When it comes to getting you into you new home, there is no one with more experience then C & M Homes Inc.
If your current Builder/Developer or Dealer cannot say YES to at least 6 of these items, you may need to talk to us:
Over 100 years of combined experience in the housing industry.
600+ Homes sold. Many through referrals.
250+ Complete turn key projects.
Full time licensed builder on staff.
We use only licensed & insured sub contractors.
One Stop Shopping. We will do as much or as little as you need.
We represent only top quality homes and manufacturers.
In-House service department.
We have built our business with satisfied customers.
Reputation & Integrity is Our Focus. - Check us out!
About Manufactured Homes:
Today’s manufactured homes are built with the same building materials as site-built homes, but in a controlled factory environment where quality of construction is invariably superior to what can be done outdoors.
The HUD Code regulates and monitors the manufactured home’s design and construction, strength and durability, transportability, fire resistance, energy efficiency and overall quality. It also sets standards for the heating, plumbing, air-conditioning, thermal and electrical systems. The HUD Code also ensures compliance with these standards with a thorough inspection system that takes place at each step as the home is being constructed in the factory.
There are major benefits to having your home built in a factory:
- All aspects of the construction process are quality controlled.
- The weather doesn’t interfere with construction, cause costly delays and warp or damage building materials.
- All technicians, craftsmen and assemblers are on the same team and professionally supervised.
- Inventory is better controlled and materials are protected from theft and weather-related damage.
- All construction materials, as well as interior features and appliances, are purchased in volume for additional savings.
- All aspects of construction are continually inspected by not one, but several, inspectors.
At C & M Homes Inc. we would be happy to answer any questions you might have about manufactured or modular home options.