The Wine Alley100% Local
14276 SE 176th Street
Renton , WA 98058 (view map)
Tues.-Thurs.: 10AM to 6:30 PM
Fri.: 10AM to 7PM
Sat.: 10AM to 5PM
Closed Sundays & Mondays
Holiday Hours: Open 7 days / week from Nov 16 – Dec 28
Why shop at The Wine Alley?
There's more than one reason we've won "Best Wine Shop" in Evening Magazine's "Best of Western Washington" contest five times. Here are lots of great reasons to shop with us!
Top 10 Reasons to Shop at The Wine Alley
- Great customer service. We offer the kind of customer service people expect from small businesses. We get to know our customers' names, the kind of wines they like, and even help carry packages out to the car.
- Lots of free parking right in front of the store. We have parking spaces on the sidewalk in front of our door. Try backing up in front of your big box grocery store...
- Wine club with hand selected high end domestic wines. For those familiar with fine wines, or (want to look that way) we offer our finest selections of delightful, uncommon wines.
- We love local wineries! 70% of our wines are from small production Washington state wineries.
- We try all of our wines before we order them, so we know the wines we have in stock AND
- We only sell good wines.
- You don't have to break the bank to shop with us. Our value wines start at $7.99.
- Beer. We stock 100-125 craft and import beers.
- We're dog friendly. Bring your pooch to get your hooch.
- We know how to make our customers happy. Over the years we've listened to our customers and learned from them about what kind of wines they like and don't like. We think you'll be just as happy as our loyal customers.
Friendly, Unpretentious Neighborhood Wine Shop
We're accessible and friendly! Whether you're new to wine tasting or a seasoned connoissieur, you are welcome in our shop. We know that some people find choosing wine intimidating and overwhelming. We're happy to provide wine recommendations that you will love AND that fit your budget.
Great Selection of Hard-to-Find Wines
We carry wines you won't find at the grocery store or big box stores. That's because most of the wineries we feature are small production boutique wineries from around the Pacific Northwest, and are too small to supply to big box stores.
Giving wine as a gift is a snap at The Wine Alley! Even for the person who has everything, you are sure to find a great wine in your budget. Our selection is so unique, chances are they don't have the wines we carry. It doesn't even have to be particularly expensive.
Six Pack Discount!
We take 10% off any purchase of six or more bottles of beer and/or wine (mix and match).
Accessories and Gifts
We have a distinctive selection of wine accessories and wine-related gifts. We carry Vinturi, wine charms, bottle holders, cork holders, stemware, decanters, wine openers, wine games, etc.
Foods and Snacks
We sell popular local smoked salmon and smoked cheese, Chukar Cherries, and other foods to nibble while you enjoy our wines.
$2 Beer and Wine Tastings
Fridays 5pm-7pm we feature at least three wines and three beers for tasting. Saturdays we bring in winemakers to share their craft with you. Check our schedule to see which wineries are featured in the near future.