Dean Law Firm, LLC100% Local
230 NE 25th Avenue, Suite 300
Ocala , Florida 34470 (view map)
We are pleased to offer a free consultation to discuss your case. All personal injury cases are handled on a contingency fee basis, so you pay no attorney fees to us unless we recover for you.
Our Commitment to Clients
At Dean Law Firm, we understand that an accident can be a life-altering event. We know that people who have suffered serious injuries often experience significant medical, financial and personal challenges.
We see ourselves as trusted advisors and effective advocates for the people we serve. When we choose to take a case, we do so with an understanding of what is at stake and a deep sense of commitment to the people we serve.
We understand that the work we do has a profound impact on the lives of our clients and their families. To give each of our clients the best chance at a just and fair recovery, we handle each case with the highest degree of professionalism, dedication and care.
Our Commitment to Personal Service
At Dean Law Firm, our attorneys work closely with each client to provide the personal service and support they require. We take time to listen to our clients, explain the law, return calls promptly and keep clients informed throughout the duration of their case. Providing a high level of service is our way of showing we care.
Experience That Makes a Difference
At Dean Law Firm, you can be confident that you are in the hands of experienced and dedicated attorneys. Our managing partners, Michael E. Dean and Timothy S. Dean, are experienced trial lawyers with decades of combined experience in litigating business and probate disputes and personal injury claims. In addition to serving individuals who have been injured, our attorneys assist clients in a wide range of civil litigation and business law matters.
Timothy S. Dean has been practicing law since 1992. He has served as a judge advocate general in the United States Army Reserves since 2003 and also serves as a volunteer firefighter.
Michael E. Dean has been practicing law since 1997. He is AV* rated by Martindale-Hubbell's peer review rating process. The peer review process recognizes attorneys that have demonstrated a high level of legal ethics and legal proficiency.
A Full Service Litigation Firm
At Dean Law Firm, we offer a full service personal injury practice for the benefit of clients throughout the state of Florida. We also assist clients in a wide range of civil and probate litigation and business law matters.
We represent individuals who have been injured by the negligence and wrongdoing of others. We handle a broad range of personal injury claims, including:
- Motor vehicle accidents: We handle all motor vehicle accident claims, including car accidents, truck accidents, personal trucks and large commercial trucks, uninsured and underinsured motorist claims, bicycle and pedestrian accidents and motorcycle accidents. We also handle claims resulting from ATV and utility vehicle accidents, including product liability claims.
- Premises liability: If you have been injured as a result of a property owner's negligence, you may have a basis for recovery through a premises liability claim. We handle a wide range of premises liability claims, including slip-and-fall accidents, swimming pool accidents and injuries arising as a result of negligent security.
- Medical malpractice: We represent clients who have been injured as a result of the negligence of a doctor, nurse, hospital or other medical services provider. See our medical malpractice page to learn about the specific type of medical malpractice claims we handle.
- Boating accidents
- Aircraft accidents
- Dog bites
- Nursing home negligence
- Gun related injuries
We protect your rights in a wide array of civil and business litigation, including:
- Corporation and shareholder disputes
- Contractual disputes
- Alternative dispute resolution
- Collection of debts
- Business purchase and sale disputes
- Trade secrets and intellectual property
- Lawsuit defense
- Personal injury claims
- Mechanic's liens
- Notice to owners and claims of liens
We can handle anything and everything of a legal nature that affects your Marion, Citrus or Levy County business, including:
- Business formation — entity selection, name filings, limited liability companies, contract review, demand letters, regulatory compliance, aircraft purchase or sale
- Business litigation — alternative dispute resolution, negotiation or litigation of disputes between corporation and shareholder, debt collection, or business purchase and sale
- General Counsel services — insurance and outside counsel oversight, corporate governance and compliance, litigation strategy assistance and employment legal matters
- Construction and mining law — owner and contractor representation, lien management services, closing and escrow assistance, mining agreements and mining law issues
- Construction litigation — mechanic's lien document preparation, mechanic's lien litigation, construction disputes, issues of failure to perform by contractor or owner
- Banking Law — loan document preparation and review, loan closing and collection services, general advice and counsel
- Collections — foreclosures, collections of debts, garnishments and contract enforcement
- Agricultural and equine law — agreements governing thoroughbred racing, breeding, leasing, farm purchase or sale
- Government representation — advice and counsel to school and hospital districts, housing and finance authorities; assistance with public meetings, "government in the sunshine," and ethics law matters