0 ratings

    Read Reviews

OC Family Wellness

100% Local

2025 Newport Blvd., ste. 110
Costa Mesa , CA 92627 (view map)
Phone: (949) 650-8970


OC Family Wellness

OC Family Wellness in Costa Mesa is a family chiropractic clinic, serving all parts of the family from before it starts -  with specialized prenatal care for Moms, to infant, child, adult and senior care.  Some of the family are elite athletes, and some barely have time for a walk at the beach because of work and family obligations.  But the thing that the members of this practice have in common is a desire to maintain their health to the highest extent possible, to have increased energy, reduce the effects of aging, and to avoid as much as possible becoming a part of the medical system. 
Although we occasionally find the need to use "old school" chiropractic, the primary technique we utilize is Koren Specific Technique.  This revolutionary chiropractic technique is probably unlike any treatment you may have experienced in another office.  It is very different than manual adjusting, because there is no cracking, popping or twisting.  Most chiropractic adjustments, in fact, will be done with the patient standing up.  We use a chiropractic tool called the Arthrostim to tap the bone into place, instead of using our hands to manually adjust.  This tool allows us to easily and comfortably adjust any bone, including your cranial bones.  An overwhelming amount of our patients have had amazing results with the KST technique, including many who have not responded to being manually adjusted or have come to our office because they have “tried everything else” without success.  KST is very gentle, but very powerful.
We have had great success in helping the body heal from many issues.
Chiropractic care using the Koren Specific Technique can help Headaches, TMJ dysfunction, head, neck pain, shoulder, arm pain, numbness & tingling, sinus trouble, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, asthma, indigestion, ADHD, colic, menstrual difficulties, pregnancy-related pain, car accident injuries, whiplash, muscle pain, back pain, sciatic pain, hip pain, knee pain, ankle pain, foot pain, ear infections, growing pains, bed wetting, stress, anxiety, infertility and so much more.
Our facility is equipped with state of the art subluxation testing equipment, the Insight Millennium.  This is the most exciting thing to happen at my office, and likely to chiropractic itself, in a long time.  We can now objectively measure any nervous system dysfunction, and also measure your progress and response to adjustments - right here in the office!  This means We Test, We Don't Guess!   When you have a subluxation in the spine, what gets interfered with is the nerve root exiting from the spinal cord to go to run all your parts.  About 10% of that root is related to pain perception.  The other 90% is roughly divided to 1. Autonomic function - the things that run without you thinking of them - glands, blood supply, your organs - stomach, lungs, liver, etc. and 2. Motor function - your supporting musculature.
Our state-of-the-art technology has two unique spinal scanning features, the Surface Electromyography (SEMG) and Infrared Thermography (IRT). It allows us to objectively measure any nervous system interference. The scans are non-invasive, do not cause pain or irritation, making these tests totally safe for infants, children, pregnant women, or seniors. It simply requires the placement of small probes against the skin.



Login to post a review