Pro Auto Care100% Local
2753 W. Church Avenue
Littleton , CO 80120 (view map)
Auto repairs are part of the life of a car owner. Sometimes they are unexpected due to an accident or an auto part failing. Other times you are given warning signs: your check engine light comes on, the car is pulling to one side, you hear an unusual noise, or the brakes just don't feel right. Don't ignore these warnings. Small problems can lead to bigger trouble if they are left unchecked or repaired. Don't wait until you have to be towed to get your automobile repaired.
At Pro Auto Care in Littleton there is no charge to get a car repair estimate. Our ASE certified technicians use state-of-the-art equipment to diagnose and repair your car. They have direct access to technical information on all car brands. We have trained, experienced service advisors to help you with your car repair needs.
Auto Repair Services include:
- Transmission leaks
- Timing belt replacement
- Radiator leaks
- Belts & hose replacement
Your vehicle has lots of moving parts that need to be serviced or replaced over time. Follow your manufacturer’s guidelines found in your owner’s manual or ask one of our technicians what service is recommended for your car.
Regular vehicle maintenance provides many benefits: extends the life of your vehicle, gives you better gas mileage, costs less than major repairs, helps prevent major problems and is cheaper than buying a new vehicle. A well-maintained vehicle provides you with reliable transportation and peace of mind. Let the highly-trained technicians at Pro Auto Care keep you on the road.
Services We Offer:
- Factory scheduled maintenance
- Coolant system service
- A/C system service & check
- Driveline repairs & service
- Oil change
- Transmission service/flush
- Brakes check & service
- Vehicle inspection
- Suspension repairs & service
- Fuel injector cleaning
- Used vehicle inspection
The kind of maintenance service you need will depend on the age and make of your vehicle. The following items should be checked during routine automobile servicing:
- Air Conditiong: Run your car’s AC for a short time throughout the year so parts remain lubricated. Evaporator and filters require annual service.
- Automatic Transmission Fluid: Have your fluid checked each time you change your car’s oil.
- Battery : Your car’s battery should be checked during regularly scheduled maintenance.
- Brake Fluid: Brake fluid should be checked and replaced during regularly scheduled maintenance.
- Engine Oil: Replace oil every three months; 3,000 miles or according to manufacturer’s schedule.
- Lights : All head and tail lights should be checked during regularly scheduled maintenance.
- Power Steering Fluid: Fluid should be checked during regularly scheduled maintenance.
- Tires: Check your tires every time you change your oil. You should check tire pressure and tread for excessive or uneven wear and for foreign objects such as nails or stones.
- Windshield Washer Fluid: Check with each oil change and fill reservoir often, especially during inclement weather.
Pro Auto's Littleton car repair specializes in auto repairs for the following makes: Honda, Acura, Toyota, Lexus, Nissan, Infiniti, Subaru, and Mazda. We carry an extensive inventory of original equipment manufacturer (OEM) parts and use state of the art diagnostic equipment. We provide a complete inspection checklist and follow each vehicle manufacturer's recommended service schedules.