RelyLocal - Rogue Valley100% Local
RelyLocal isn't just about printing local coupons and finding local jobs in Rogue Valley - it is a campaign to strengthen our community from the ground up!
Local businesses are the backbone of the Rogue Valley community. Being locally owned and operated, we understand what it means to see a local company close its doors - the loss of great products and services, the loss of local jobs, and the loss of tax revenue that funds Medford, Ashland and Central Point's schools, parks, and roads!
You rely on Medford, Ashland and Central Point's local businesses every day - can they rely on you?
Become a leader in the Rogue Valley local business community!
Wanted: Loyal Local Advocates: If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, a passion for helping local businesses succeed, and are a highly personable, honest, and professional person who is respected in your community - you might be the perfect candidate!
We are looking for people who want to become the "go-to-person" on local business marketing needs in their community. We are looking for engaging and dynamic people who are passionate about local business and want to become an ambassador/advocate to energize the business community in an effort to strengthen the local economy. We are NOT interested in just hiring sales people.
Minimum Requirements To Be Considered:
- You must be 18 years or older
- You must live in and have some history in the area (the more "local" the better)
- You must be computer-literate (email, web-browsing, search engines.
- You must have (or be able to learn) basic Photoshop skills and be willing to learn new web-based programs.
- You must be a self starter with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- You must have a general understanding of what it takes manage your own busines
- You must have a good knowledge of local businesses in Southern Oregon. - The more B2B experience and contacts - the better
- You must truly LOVE what you do!
To Apply: Simply email your resume and a relevant cover letter to:
NOTE: Please write a cover letter specific to this opportunity. Do not simply forward us your resume! We want to know about your knowledge, experience, and passion for local business and your community. We also want to hear explicitly how you are qualified to operate a small local business. Don't be shy - tell us about yourself and why you are the best person.