Little Champions Learning Center & Child Care100% Local
3015 Pritchard Dr. , 10127 Northwestern Ave Franksville, WI 53126
Racine , WI 53406 (view map)
Little Champions Learning Center is an early learning facility and childcare center designed to serve the needs of Racine County. We offer a safe, friendly facility with certified teachers -- a place where children love to play and learn. Stop in and visit us any time!
An average day at Little Champions is filled with discovery, laughter, knowledge, exploration, wonder, experimentation, growth, and smiles. Life long friendships are found. Children are nurtured, individual characters are embraced, boundaries are tested and new limits are strived for. Here at Little Champions it is our mission to help your family, and child, in every way. We will not only assist them in their growing years but in gaining knowledge and purpose in life.
Little Champions Learning Center has Transportation Available
***OPEN MONDAY-FRIDAY 6 AM - 6 PM*** SATURDAYS 6 AM - 6 PM!!
Racine Location (Near Ohio and Durand) – Contact Tina Lutze
Franksville Location (Off of Northwestern Ave) – Contact Samantha Clark
Both centers are located by beautiful parks.
· Pritchard Park in Racine
· Caledonia-Mt Pleasant Memorial Park (Franksville Park)
This is just a little insight as to who we are, what our values and goals are, and programs we offer.
· Little Champions Learning Center offers daycare services for 55 children ranging in age from 6 weeks to 12 years old. Services include: full or part-time childcare, full or part-time pre-school, after school care, and fun filled summer programs. Drop-in service is available for emergency situations such as snow days or other unexpected needs (no children, whether scheduled or drop-in, will be admitted if showing signs of a contagious illness).
· Our attractive facility has been designed to provide one nursery area, two toddler rooms, 1 large preschool room, and 1 large school aged room. Each room housing children is equipped with one sink dedicated for hand washing and a cubby area so each child has his or her own personal space for belongings.
· Little Champions teachers are passionate about your child's happiness and growth and provide a safe, nurturing environment that cultivates self-esteem. This is more than a job for our teachers.
We provide weekly age-appropriate lesson plans including phonics, reading, math, and science
· Teachers record developmental milestones for each individual child in your child’s portfolio. Your child’s portfolio will include pictures, artwork, and developmental milestones and will be presented to you semi-annually at scheduled parent-teacher conferences. This gives parents and teachers an opportunity to discuss all his/her achievements made by child, discuss appropriate goals for intentional planning for future learning for each individual child according to his/her needs, and also for parents and teachers to work together.
· We here at Little Champions know that children benefit most from healthy, reciprocal relationships between teachers and families. Like most relationships, these require time to nurture mutual respect, cooperation, and comfortable communication.
We also have a great summer program that will be starting when school is out in mid-June. We are starting to work on the details of the program now and getting very excited for all the fun activities we have in store this year with the children of all ages.