TraXside Skating100% Local
637 S. Kane St.
Burlington , WI 53105 (view map)
Mon Private Parties
Tues 12 pm – 3 pm & 6 pm – 9 pm
Wed 10 am -12 pm
Thurs Private Parties
Fri 7 pm – 9:30 pm & 9 pm – 11 pm
Sat 10 am – 12 pm, 1 pm – 3:30 pm, 4:30 pm – 7 pm, 7 pm – 9:30 pm
Capelli's TraXside Skating is 'THE' premier family fun entertainment center located in Burlington, WI. We pride ourselves on providing a clean, safe, friendly and fun facility for your entire family.
Traxside is family owned and operated Roller Skating facility dedicated in providing affordable roller skating & entertainment for kids and families in a clean safe environment.
Traxside specializes in:
- High quality, memorable birthday parties
- High energy, school FUNdraising parties, incentive parties and field trips,
- Customized Private Parties, Company Outings and Team Building events,
- FUNdraising opportunities for area organizations and charities.
- Outings and private parties for Camps, Churches and Youth Groups.
Traxside also has a full service Skate Shop selling quality skates and equipment at nationally competitive prices.
- Provides a complete aerobic workout? Its never too early to teach a child the benefits of healthy living through exercise.
- Involves all the muscles of your body, especially the heart?
- Is FUN? YES, really fun!
- Burns 350 calories an hour ? That's 80 more than bowling, 140 more than bicycling, and 250 more than sitting!
Is TWICE as safe as playgrounds, and THREE times safer than basketball or football?
Additionally, Roller Rinks provide safe, drug/alcohol-free FUN in a clean, wholesome environment.
- Is recognized by the Presidents Council on Physical Fitness and Sports as one of the top three activities in the nation for all around fitness benefits?
- Is a great way to hold an event for Corporate team building, birthday parties, school field trips, day care outings, church groups and FUNdraising?
All participants accept the terms and Rules of Conduct for their involvement in Roller Skating @ Capelli's TraXside Skating No Rentry allowed. Punch Passes, V.I.S. Club Members are accepted at the discretion of TraXside mgmt. Admission fees are paid either in advance of the event or at the gate. Fees vary, defined based on day and time, excluding private and special events.
The Table below should help with an understanding of our Admission Fees.
* NO FREE ADMISSION OR PUNCH PASSES ALLOWED DURING ALL-U-CAN-EAT PIZZA SESSIONS [FRI. 5-7:00P]
¹ includes ADMISSION to Sat. 1-3:30p Open Session, same day; NON-transferable
ALWAYS $2.00 ! SPEED SKATES ALWAYS $4.00!
TraXside’s Rules of Conduct and dress are dictated by good taste. Skating is strictly supervised to ensure a safe and enjoyable experience. We will not permit behavior that is not up to our standards. TraXside is a Skate at your own risk facility. We are not responsible for accidents or injuries and patrons will assume all the risks of roller-skating.
- Fast or reckless skating, weaving in or out, tag playing, or skating in any manner that will jeopardize the safety of others is not acceptable.
- Alcoholic beverages or any person suspected to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol is not permitted on the property.
- Smoking and Gum chewing is not permitted.
- No "In & Out" privileges or loitering.
- Parent spectators always welcome free of charge.
In order to uphold our reputation in the community, as well as to provide wholesome, safe and fun sessions for our costumers, we must reserve the right to set norms for conduct, dress and appearance of our skaters. Dress or grooming that is too casual or draws to much attention is not acceptable.
- Ragged, or unclean apparel is not allowed.
- Hats or any headgear other than certified safety helmets are prohibited.
- Casual dress is acceptable.
- No cut-off or mesh shirts
All skates will be checked upon entering. NO EXCEPTIONS
Most inline skates are designed for outdoor skating. Those inline skates, where the nuts and bolts can potentially damage our skating floor, will not be allowed. This is strictly enforced.
- Inline skates must have brakes.
- Skates and wheels must be clean and free of debris.
- Skates must not be worn while entering or exiting the building.
- Shoe type roller skates not acceptable.
- Skates must have toe-stops or plugs and be laced up at all times.
No outside food or beverages will be allowed into our facility.
TraXside Roller Skating fans! Here's your chance to become the latest VERY IMPORTANT SKATER (V.I.S.) Club member and win your very own skating party @ TraXside!
Each month, TraXside selects random V.I.S. members from the club directory to host a FREE SKATING PARTY for the member and ten (10) friends as guests! If your name has been selected, you will receive confirmation via email with further details, scheduled date, and process to complete your V.I.S. Party Plan! Once you receive your confirmation email, simply send your VIP code to your 10 friends, with a link to TraXside to RSVP your party, that's it!
You may bring your own skates or inlines. Skates used outdoors or with exposed bolts, including heely's, are not allowed. All skates must be clean and rink safe, at TraXside mgmt. discretion. Skate rentals are available for $2.00 if needed. No Food, drinks, or gifts may be brought in to the facilities. Each guest must be pre-registered with TraXside using the TraXside website and processed with the assigned VIP complimentary RinkPASS codes sent to each winner with the confirmation email.
Register with TraXside for your chance to become our latest V.I.S. member, its free!