Plumb Gold LTD100% Local
322 Main St.
Racine , WI 53403 (view map)
Founded in 1976, Plumb Gold Ltd. is synonymous with the beauty and enduring quality of the finest jewelry and precious gems.
Whether it is custom designed just for you, or one of our exclusive limited editions, we are dedicated to providing a memorable experience to compliment our truly unique and personal jewelry.
Plumb Gold Ltd. is a dynamic combination of award winning designers, goldsmiths and American Gem Society Certified Gemologists. We strive to offer jewelry that you will not find anywhere else. Click the tabs to learn more about our history and our commitment to quality, fair pricing, and community service.
The name Plumb Gold Ltd. comes from the term for “pure” gold. Otherwise known as “plumb” gold, it is exactly calibrated. We only use new “plumb” gold to make our fine quality jewelry.
- Our historic building in Downtown Racine was built in 1870!
- Our Plumb Gold Ltd. jewelry is designed and made right here in Racine, WI.
- Plumb Gold Ltd. is proud to support many designers whose jewelry is hand-made in the USA.
- We have shipped Plumb Gold Ltd. jewelry to customers all over the country and worldwide.
- The largest gem we have ever sold was a 97.3 carat opal set in a one-of-a-kind design by Judy K. Olsen.
- Unlike many other jewelry stores, our jewelry is made and repairs are done in house.
- The logo paired with our Plumb Gold Ltd. name is an ancient symbol for gold. The stylized sunburst is derived from the age-old correlation of gold to the brilliance of the sun
Biography:As the founder of Plumb Gold Ltd., Judy K. Olsen has established herself and her business on the basis of fine jewelry with distinctive design.
Olsen, a Racine native, earned a Bachelor of Arts from UW Parkside, is a Graduate Gemologist through the Gemological Institute of America, and a Certified Gemologist with the American Gem Society.
To have a piece custom made for you, or to place orders for any designs shown here, do not hesitate to call or stop in!
Blast from the Past: Click here to see a selection of vintage pieces by Judy K Olsen.