Op - Excellence LLC100% Local
Op-Excellence, LLC is a management consultancy focused on delivering business transformation services through management consulting, peer advisory and coaching services.
Management consulting services include:
- Business Strategy
- Lean Manufacturing/Service
- Daily Management
- Business Development Groups (Peer Advisory Services)
- Executive/Leader Coaching
- Six Sigma
- Procurement/Supply Chain Optimization
- Business Process Re-engineering
- Maintenance Management Optimization
Our consultants have extensive top tier management consulting firm experience to address your business’ transformation and improvement needs. Our typical transformation projects deliver at least a 5-10x return on investment while establishing an infrastructure that sustains and improves upon the results achieved. In several instances, we have helped our clients achieve 3rd party national recognition for their new performance results.
We have deep experience serving large $1B+ corporations around the world in the following industries:
- Heavy Equipment
- General Industrial
Our Peer Advisory Services delivered through Business Development Groups (BDG) are currently localized in S.E. Wisconsin and N.E. Illinois. Our focus is to partner with small business owners to implement transformational improvements in their businesses via the customized implementation of:
- Business assessment and improvement strategy development
- Daily management
- Leader coaching
- Monthly peer advisory meetings
- Small business subject matter expertise sharing
- One-on-one coaching/consulting of advanced improvement methods
Members of a Business Development Group receive much more than education and best practice information sharing. Our emphasis is to build our member’s skills through hands-on implementation of the services above that drive a sustainable 5-10x return on investment. If you are a business owner interested in learning more about how our Business Development Groups can take your business to a new level of performance, please contact us, or register for an upcoming no cost or obligation seminar.
Business Development Seminar
Why should I attend? Can you answer “YES” to most of these statements:
- I have one or more mini-me employees that can run my business equally well without me.
- My business improves it’s financial, operational and cultural performance daily.
- My business has a robust continuous improvement culture and capability.
- My employees see me as a trusted advisor/mentor for their development.
- My employees truly love working for me and coming to work every day.
- I spend 70-80% of my day working-on my business versus working-in my business.
- I am accomplishing most of what I want from and for my business.
- My business routinely achieves it’s monthly, quarterly and annual goals.
If you can answer yes to most of these statements, congratulations to you and your team! I would love to meet you, and showcase your organization as a truly exceptional business. If you are not able to answer yes to many of these statements, we think you will find this seminar inspiring, highly informative and of great value.
As a business owner/leader you will learn many of the foundational methods and tools required to say “Yes” to the statements above. You will gain insightful and practical solutions to:
- improve your leadership and coaching skills as a servant leader;
- develop a robust performance management system for your business used by the highest performing organizations in the world; and
- implement a customized business development program that transforms your leadership and business’ performance.
Specifically, during this dynamic interactive seminar you will learn:
- What the Trust equation is and how to apply it as a servant leader and coach
- The key components of an effective coaching framework and process
- How to apply the coaching process via Socratic questioning
- The core components of a world-class daily management system: performance dashboards, shift and improvement huddles, leader daily management aids, standard work confirmation and short interval performance boards
- The 8-Wastes and how to identify them for your business
- How Business Development Groups can transform your business
Are you interested in attending this 90-minute seminar to take your business to a new level of performance at no cost or obligation? Please contact David Dubinsky at Op-Excellence, LLC to register for an upcoming seminar via the cell phone or email above.