Krung Thai Cuisine100% Local
515 6th St.
Racine , WI 53403 (view map)
Mon – Thurs 11 am – 9 pm
Fri 11 am – 10 pm
Sat 4 pm – 10 pm
Krung Thai Cuisine.....The latest Racine Downtown restaurant comes with operators who come with the experience of having owned and previously operated two other Thai restaurants, giving Racine wonderful Thai cuisine
Krung Thai is the latest endeavor by owners Noudeum Pophannouvong and his wife, Phaylakhone Alounlangsy. She is the owner and he is the cook
Some menu examples from the new restaurant which has seating for up to 38 people:
- Yum Nua, or spicy beef salad, an appetizer.
- Fresh spring rolls, an appetizer that Pophannouvong said is popular.
- Tom Yum Gai, a chicken soup with straw mushrooms, seasoned with lemon grass and lime juice.
- Tom Kha Gai, a chicken soup with galangal, which Pophannouvong said looks like ginger root.
- Pudt Kee Mao, a dish with chicken and sautéed Thai noodles.
- From the entrée section, Oyster Delight.
- Put Ka Pao, a stir-fried entrée with fresh basil leaves.
- Seafood Asparagus.
- Volcano Shrimp and Volcano Duck.
- Musumun Curry.
Noodle dishes range from $7.50 to $9.95.
Entrees range from $9.95 to $17.95.