E.B. Gee, Jr. - Realtor100% Local
Pegasus Realty , 3025 NW 95th Avenue Road
Ocala , Florida 34482 (view map)
WHOA! Let Me Show You Some Great Farms!
E.B. Gee, Jr. has a wide array of life experiences that help him to quickly understand and interpret your property buying or selling needs. Whether searching for a ranch, acreage, investment property or for your homestead, he can assist you all the way through the sales process!
E.B. has orchestrated the sale of over 200 tracks of farm land for a sale price of over $17,000,000.
Looking to Buy? I can show you any property listed in the Central Florida and North Central Florida area! My background is that of a Rancher, Horseman, Sportsman and Agribusinessman which makes me uniquely qualified to help you evaluate farms, ranches, homes, barns and structures for purchase. You'll receive my personal assistance through Final Closing. My experience as a Realtor has also made me a skilled "transaction engineer" which means I know how to make your best deal happen!
Looking to List? My knowledge and understanding of the Marion, Alachua and Levy County areas enables me to quickly and efficiently showcase your property for sale. I utilize Multi-Media Advertising and Marketing for each Listing.
Realtor of Choice! I would like to become your Realtor of choice. Give me a call to assist in the selling process, review comparable property, establish an asking price, and ultimately create the buyer traffic that will get your property sold!
E.B. is a member in good standing of the following:
- National Association of REALTORS®
- Florida Association of REALTORS®
- Ocala / Marion County Association of REALTORS®
- Marion County Chamber of Commerce
E.B. Gee's experience also includes:
- Managing Partner/CEO of Gee Agriculture Investments Limited Partnership
- CEO of Gee Development Corporation
- American Quarter Horse Breeding & Showing - World Championship Winner
- Former Member of Equine Research Committee of The American Quarter Horse Association
- Operated Large Cattle Ranch in Missouri & Kentucky
- Chairman & Board Member of American Polled Hereford Association
- Board of Directors of the Mississippi Valley Flood Control Association
- President and Member of Board of Supervisors of the Little River Drainage District of Missouri (The Worlds Largest)
- Former Member of United States Golf Association Senior Amateur Championship Committee
- President & Board Member of Arkansas State Golf Association
- Service in United State Air Force and Air Force Reserves
- Served on the Board of Directors of the Farmer Bank & Trust Company
- Elder in the First Presbyterian Church
- Married to Rosemary for 56 years with 4 children & 6 grandchildren