Courtyard by Marriott Newark - University of DelawareNational Sponsors
400 David Hollowell Drive
Newark , DE 19716 (view map)
The Courtyard Newark at the University of Delaware offers all the services and amenities of a fine, business-class hotel, while also enhancing the educational and research opportunities for faculty and staff in the University’s internationally respected hotel, restaurant and institutional management program.
The four-story, 126-room Courtyard by Marriott hotel is on UD’s Laird Campus, off New London Road in Newark, next to the newly renovated John M. Clayton Hall Conference Center. The convenient location is ideal for serving visitors to the conference center or other University events, as well as the larger community.
The hotel is owned by the University of Delaware and managed by the Shaner Hotel Group. Shaner Hotels is a major holder of Marriott franchises, and operates 30 hotels in the United States.
The Courtyard Newark-University of Delaware is a great addition to the city of Newark, to the University and to the Department of Hotel, Restaurant and Institutional Management (HRIM), and UD students will benefit from excellent learning opportunities in a fine hotel.
Meeting and Conference Services:
- Courtyard Newark at the University of Delaware hotel offers 2 rooms, the Marriott Center for Hospitality and Tourism is a state of the art 2,000 sq. ft. deluxe meeting room for full audio visual and internet capabilities. The Executive Board room can handle 8 people and has full LCD and internet capabilities.
- Experienced Event Services & Catering Managers assist with all event details & menus
- Located just next to Clayton Hall Conference Center, the 40,000 sq. ft. state of the art conference center on the University of Delaware Campus
- Near Main Street Newark shopping and dining
- Easy access to PHL Intl Airport, Amtrak at Wilmington, Delaware Station, I-95, I-276, SEPTA at Newark, Delaware Station
Equipment & Services
Business Center Equipment
- Copy service
- Fax service
- Messenger service
- Network/Internet printing
- Notary public
- Overnight delivery/pickup
- AV equipment
- CD player
- LCD Panel
- LCD projector
- Overhead projector
- PA system portable
- AV technician (at prevailing rates)
- Copy service
- Full Breakfast
- Coffee Break
- Afternoon Break
High-speed Internet access
- Wired, Wireless
Full banquet service in the Marriott Center for Hospitality and Tourism 2,000-square-foot high-tech meeting room, and smaller hotel board room