Greater Brunswick Physicial Therapy100% Local
22 Lincoln Street
Brunswick , Maine 04011 (view map)
Call for details
Welcome to Greater Brunswick PT
One visit with the attentive and award winning therapists at Greater Brunswick Physical Therapy may change your perception of Maine physical therapy permanently.
Greater Brunswick Physical Therapy offers one of the most comprehensive menus of physical therapy choices in Maine including: Skeletal System (Spinal Biomechanics), Muscular System, Connective Tissue System (Ligaments, Fascia), Articular System (Peripheral Joint Biomechanics), Nervous System (Central), Circulatory and Lymphatic Systems (Arteries, Veins and Lymph),Visceral System (Organs and Fascial and Ligamentous Connections),Yoga and Pilates based exercise programs.
Our Physical Therapy Clinics, conveniently located in Auburn, Bath, Brunswick, and Harpswell are easily accessible from most locations in mid and central Maine. We also offer Aquatic Treatment at both the Bath and Lewiston YMCA's.
We strive to provide the finest Physical Therapy in central and mid Maine, and look forward to working with you to achieve full body recovery and wellness. Please call or visit your local Greater Brunswick Physical Therapy today!
Here at Greater Brunswick Physical Therapy we…
- We take the time to listen, assess, and locate the source of your symptoms.
- Our therapists work with you, one-on-one, for the entire time of your session.
- We invest our time in continuing training to learn the latest techniques (see staff bios).
- We respect your time, with seamless insurance processing.
- When your doctor prescribes physical therapy you have a choice. We invite you to take a little time to learn about our practice, the services we provide, and meet our staff, after which we hope you'll choose GBPT.
- At GBPT we take a holistic, hands—on approach to physical therapy. We don't just treat the symptom, we treat the origin of the problem and all interrelated systems. Our patients receive manual treatments in every session, supported by complementary therapies when appropriate. We offer a comfortable, caring environment and are devoted to providing the highest quality of care and clinical excellence.
- We tailor our approach to meet the needs of the patient. We use manual therapy to reduce pain, improve joint biomechanics and lessen protective muscle spasms. Equally important is the development and implementation of an exercise program, which may include aquatic exercises, yoga, Pilates, therapy balls and home routines, to return patients to their highest level of function.