Team Chacon of Keller Williams Realty100% Local
2694 E. Garvey Ave. So. #2
West Covina , CA 91791 (view map)
When you choose Team Chacon as your Real Estate Specialists, you are not only choosing a driven and determined Real Estate consultant team, but you are choosing, a team of professionals, dedicated to providing the absolute best possible service to ensure every detail of your transaction you entrust with them is handled promptly and professionally.
Luis, Team Chacon founder's, is an extremely well educated Realtor® and continues to educate himself in the ever growing field of technology based business. He continuously attends personal development seminars to increase his personal capacity to assist you in reaching your real estate goals.
Luis Chacon, originally from San Jose, Costa Rica, is also a Broker Associate with Keller Williams Realty. Luis is a Retired US Army 1st Sgt. with a Masters Degree in Organizational Management. He has many years of progressive experience and proven record in organizational management, strong communication skills, and integrity. Luis also possesses a certification of Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES) and follows a foundational path to success by focusing on action, results, and customer service. He believes that great customer service is not enough. You must also deliver results.
Team Chacon is more than a successful Real Estate Team. They truly care about the needs of their clients and community. This is evidenced by the time they devote back to the West Covina Community. Some of the organizations they are associated with are as follow:
- 2008-2009 1st VP of the West Covina Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors
- 2007-2008 Chairman of the West Covina Chamber of Commerce Ambassador Program
- Chairman of Future America
- Served from 2005 - 2008 as West Covina Community Service Commissioner
- Past President of West Covina Rotary Sunrise and currently serving as the Assistant District Gorvernor Group 6 for Rotary International District 5300
- Past President and current Secretary of the West Covina Historical Society
- Member of the West Covina American Legion, Post790
- Group Leader of Faith Community Church Veterans Set Free Ministry
- National Association of Realtors® (NAR)
- California Association of Realtors® (CAR)
- The Inland Gateway Association of Realtors® (TIGAR)
- Association of Eco-Friendly Realtors® (BuyGreen)
When not working hard to meet the needs of his clients or serving his community, Luis Chacon enjoys fellowship at Faith Community Church, spending time with his family, going on motorcycle rides, and reading. He enjoys the outdoors: surfing, hiking, horseback riding, camping, tennis, golf, skiing, and picnics. Listening and helping people is a passion for Luis. He believes every person is unique in their way of thinking, speaking, and relating to others. He finds it very fascinating.
Combining his extensive knowledge of the physical and cultural landscapes of West Covina and neighboring cities in the East San Gabriel area, and his expertise in Real Estate, you can feel confident that Luis Chacon will produce results for you! Contact Team Chacon today. They welcome the opportunity to earn your business!