First National Bank of Central Texas100% Local
1835 N. Valley Mills Dr.
Waco , TX 76710 (view map)
Founded in 1901 in Mart, Texas, the bank has a long and successful history of providing banking services to the residents and businesses of Central Texas.
In 1996 came new ownership, a name change to The First National Bank of Central Texas, and new headquarters, located at 2040 N. Valley Mills Drive in Waco. But we've always honored our roots, and maintained a presence in Mart.
A new building at 1835 N. Valley Mills Drive and a seasoned management team quickly triggered dynamic growth for the bank. It became apparent that more locations would be needed to properly serve the Central Texas market. In 2002, another bank was acquired in Hillsboro to serve our good neighbors to the north. By 2004, we recognized that the rapidly growing China Spring area was in need of banking services and this soon became location number four.
In 2008, the Board of Directors and management team agreed that a new location was needed to expand to the booming Woodway-Hewitt area of Waco.
This grand new structure was opened in February of 2009, at the corner of Texas Central Parkway and Highway 84. Located on the edge of a large industrial district and convenient to several new, upscale housing developments, the Woodway-Hewitt Banking Center has experienced phenomenal growth in a short period of time.
In early 2011, with five banking centers, a hundred employees, and asset size of the bank over $500,000,000, The First National Bank of Central Texas is poised for continued growth, great customer service, and fulfilling our mission of helping Central Texas grow and prosper.
Clink on the “Downloads” link below for maps to our other convenient Central Texas locations.