Ken Nugent PCLocally Owned Franchise
One Bull Street Suite 400
Savannah , GA 31401 (view map)
Call us NOW and we’ll come to you!Social Media
We call them "accidents." But, most of the time, these accidents are due to someone else’s wrongful action—or inaction.
One call is all it takes for the experienced legal team at Kenneth S. Nugent, P.C. to help you. With over 350 years of collective experience, our Savannah accident attorneys are ready to start working on your case today.
We pick up the pieces so you can focus on getting better
When your life is shattered in an accident, your job is to get healthy. Our job is to help you pick up the pieces. You may be having problems getting the compensation you deserve as a result of—
Contact Kenneth S. Nugent, P.C. immediately so we can provide the right guidance to ensure you can cover the long-term expenses that come with a serious injury. Our team provides the personal care, attention, and aggressive advocacy you need to get the—
- Justice you seek
- Compensation you deserve
- Peace of mind that comes with knowing you are protecting your family
Make your one chance at compensation your best opportunity
Georgia accident law gives accident victims only one chance to get compensation for their injuries. Ken Nugent’s team is local. Our attorneys know Georgia—from Savannah to Atlanta to Valdosta. We know all the complex local laws, regulations, and ordinances. Our team includes attorneys, accident reconstructionists, and medical experts who work closely with you to get results:
- We have decades of experience with federal, state, and local courts
- We have successfully negotiated and litigated hundreds of cases like yours
- We are your neighbors and are actively involved in your community
- We often know the roads or neighborhoods where your accident occurred
- We are well known to opposing counsel and most insurance company legal teams
You may have suffered significant losses. You may face the prospect of a lifetime of expenses. Make your one chance your best opportunity. Do not become a victim a second time.