Platinum Systems....Computer Networking, Design and Support100% Local
4600 Green Bay Rd.
Kenosha , WI 53144 (view map)
Our mission is simple – to achieve total customer satisfaction by providing our customers with a proactive, reliable, single technology source for efficient and productive business networking solutions.
We achieve that success by employing and training staff members whose own professional goals are in synch with that philosophy. Every member of the Platinum Systems staff stands behind our customer relationships:
- Solutions Staff – Sales representatives who, first and foremost, listen to our customers, learn about their business plans and vision, and offer technology solutions tailored to their unique needs.
- Technical Staff – Highly trained technicians, all qualified and many certified in implementation and support of cutting edge business technologies.
- Customer Service Staff – Frontline personnel who specialize in support of ongoing projects and coordinate all aspects of service to achieve our customers’ project goals.
Headquartered in Kenosha, Wisconsin, Platinum Systems, Inc., is well-equipped to handle the computer networking needs of growing businesses. We have an established reputation for quality service and reliability, and are a single-source provider of computer hardware, software, and Unlimited IT support to hundreds of customers throughout southeastern Wisconsin and northeastern Illinois.
By maintaining strategic partnerships and alliances with major technology providers and constantly upgrading and expanding the skills of our technicians, Platinum Systems continues to be the single, best choice for all your business technology needs.
In the course of its growth, Platinum Systems has established productive relationships with innovative and visionary technology developers – achieving partnership status with two of the IT industry’s major corporations, Microsoft and Cisco Systems.
Platinum Systems is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner. Highly sought after, few companies achieve this status, which demands a stable company history, service availability, and high level of technical competency in the four identified solutions areas.
By empowering Platinum Systems with additional tools and support from Microsoft, this partnership enables us to provide a premier level of customer support in our service area.
Through its partnership with Cisco, Platinum Systems has expanded its ability to leverage communications technologies that benefit both our corporate customers and the smaller businesses we serve. By integrating VoIP, telephone, voice mail, e-mail, and information services, we can now offer all of our customers unified communications systems that produce bottom line results in increased efficiency and productivity.
AVG is one of the world's most recognizable names in online threat protection, with millions of people around the world relying on us to keep them safe.
Threats today go way beyond viruses and adapt quickly to new security measures in a desperate attempt to stay one step ahead of us. They're still trying.
Through our partnership with AVG is able to provide the absolute best pricing for each of AVG's many products. We are also able to assist in the implementation from 1 computer to 50,000 computer networks.
Located in Draper, Utah and founded in 2004, StorageCraft Technology Corporation is focused on providing innovative disk-based backup, disaster recovery, data protection, migration and security solutions for servers, desktops and laptops. Our main objective is to provide software products that can reduce downtime, improve business continuity and lower the total cost of ownership for systems in your environment.
Platinum Systems leads with StorageCraft's ShadowProtect software for backup and disaster recovery.
Platinum also enjoys valuable strategic alliances with a variety of other major IT product and service providers, enhancing our ability to make state-of-the art technologies available to all our customers:
Qualified, professional server and workstation installation, along with integration of software, security and Internet services, are hallmarks of the networking services that Platinum Systems provides. Each of these network elements are critical to our customers’ daily operations.
Platinum Systems computer networking services include:
- Consulting – Needs assessment and input on new installations or expansions; recommendations for integration, adaptation or upgrade of existing networks
- Installation and Configuration – Ranging from 2-3 station peer-to-peer networks to extensive multiple server and workstation configurations
- Network and System Security – From end user sign on to fully protected secure server environments. Platinum Systems is experienced at assessing network security needs and implementing secure solutions that protect the data, information systems and technologies that drive our customers’ businesses.
- LAN, WAN, VPN, and wireless configurations
Support and maintenance – Platinum Systems offers a variety of support and maintenance plans tailored to each customer’s needs.
PtMT - Managed Technlogy (Formerly Unlimited
IT Support) allows you to
focus on what’s important, your business. PtMT is your relief from technology
headaches, all the support you need for a predictable monthly fee. Gone are the
days of contemplating if your issue justifies spending money to fix, or if your
issue demands immediate attention. With PtMT, just make the call, you’re
PtMT delivers powerful benefits – while positioning
your company to work on what is important, not supporting your technology.
Freeing your time from technology stresses allows you to keep your competitive
edge in your evolving market.
• Use your newly found time to acquire new customers.
• Create a new marketing campaign.
• Join local business groups, like a Chamber of Commerce.
We’re Here for You
• Continuous Network Monitoring.
• 24/7/365 Alerts.
• Improve network performance – analyze trends for short and long term systems performance tuning.
Elevate Your Mood
• Relax, we are your IT Department.
• We are your Virtual CIO, helping you with strategic technology decisions that will help you be more competitive and profitable.
• Make informed financial decisions – full reporting capabilities that allows your company to plan and budget for future IT requirements.
Regardless of a computer network’s size or complexity, its reliability can be measured by the quality of the hardware and software components it is built with.
Utilizing Platinum Systems as your single-source technology provider for network hardware and software offers essential benefits:
We use only quality, business grade hardware and software products, installed by trained and qualified service technicians.
You can be secure in the knowledge that all your network hardware components are warranteed for specified periods, and that all software is manufacturer-certified and licensed.
Dealing with a single technology provider also eliminates accountability conflicts between multiple vendors, which can result in delays to critical services and issue resolution.
New and expanding technology is enabling people to work literally everywhere in the world. Platinum Systems, Inc. can enable your team to be efficient even when they are not in the office. It is simply checking your email while waiting at the airport or working on a document with your team via video while in Jamaica. Platinum Systems, Inc. is here to develop a mobile solution for your organization with productivity as the number one objective.
While there are advantages and caveats to each of the mobile collaboration solutions or devices there will always be one that will come out in the end to fit your organization best; this is what we are here to help you with.
Platinum Systems has vast knowledge and experience in designing, deploying and maintaining solutions such as Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync, Blackberry Enterprise Server (BES), WebEx, and Windows Mobile. We also have knowledge and experience working with mobile phone providers, such as Sprint, Verizon Wireless, and AT&T.