Marketing 4 New Media, LLC100% Local
4414 Hideaway Hollow
Racine , WI 53403 (view map)
Marketing 4 New Media, LLC
Robin Kruk and her husband, John Kruk, created Marketing 4 New Media, LLC, in 2009, to combine Robin’s marketing experience with John’s Information Technology expertise to help businesses understand how to use today’s New Media.
Robin has always enjoyed serving her clients as a “Marketing Consultant” who really cares about making her clients’ businesses successful.
She has several years of experience in Advertising Sales with a variety of Media, business to business and consumer markets, for local & international media. She acquired her first Internet Marketing Certification from the Online Marketing Institute in San Diego, CA, and has since kept her skills current through a variety of certification programs including Social Media, New Product Launches, Video Marketing & Google Places Mastery. Robin recognizes the importance of keeping current as technologies are changing daily.
Robin has a B.S. Degree in Communications from the University of Illinois, plus a recent Certificate in International Marketing from Waukesha County Technical College. Robin loves to interact with friends, family & business colleagues on Facebook, plus taking photos, writing & travel. She is also very involved in community activities, including the Kenosha Area Chamber of Commerce.
John is an IT professional who has worked with software development, technical training & websites for AT&T, Bell Labs & CNH Global. He has also been updating his computer skills, including Network Security, to keep current with today’s rapidly changing technology. He is very good at explaining technical issues to non-technical people.
John has a B.S. Degree in Electrical Engineering from the University of Illinois. He loves photography, especially photo restoration & transformations, plus shooting videos. He is very proud of recording & editing our pasta fork client’s video that recently had over 1,000,000+ views on YouTube and other sites. John also loves to travel.
Degrees & Certifications:
University of Illinois
- BS, Electrical Engineering (John)
- BS, Communications (Robin)
- Gateway Technical College
Advanced Technical Certificate (John)
- Social Media Specialist
- Video Marketing Specialist
- New Product Launch Specialist
- Google Places Mastery
- CompTIA Network+ Certification
- CompTIA Security+ Certification
Why Social Media?
Social Media is vital today to interact with your customers & prospects. People of all ages are using it. The most popular programs are Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, and Google+. Our first goal will be to determine which platforms are best for your business to reach your target markets.
- Excellent platform for interacting with customers & prospects
- Create Business Page, and personal profile when appropriate
- Develop Fan Base by selecting relevant groups, organizations, & continue regular interaction with them
- Create & update photos, videos, content to keep interest in the page
- Respond regularly to fans’ comments, questions, suggestions
- Create apporiate Facebook ads for Your target market
Especially important for business to business, managers, executives, professionals, sales, marketing. Businesses can search for new hires, follow competitors, use contacts for introductions to new prospects, join groups and associations online, etc.
- Create business profile along with individual profiles for top managers. Include photos, videos, presentations, awards, etc.
- Update 3-6 times weekly with interesting business and/or interesting trade news
- Follow relevant groups & experts in your industry, and interact
Platform for distributing videos to websites & other social media platforms, plus e-marketing materials. YT hosts the videos so that people can link to them from other sites.
- Establish YouTube Channel Pages to host videos, and to increase subscriber base from people searching the internet for products & services.
- Record new Videos, recommend twice monthly. Short videos, 1-2 minutes, are suggested, to keep attention
Good for short messages (140 characters).
- Develop home page, interact with appropriate organizations, prospects and industry experts to build a data base & keep interest
A rapidly growing platform that is much like scrapbooking online.
- Create pin boards by pinning photos, videos, artwork, quotes, etc. to attract visitors to your business boards, and to pin your materials to share on their sites for the viral effect.
Google’s version of LinkedIn & Facebook that particularly attracts tech & business oriented people. It is easier to add people to your circles than LI or FB.
- Create a personal & business profile. Add relevant followers & organizations. Update 3 -5 times per week with content, photos, videos.
FourSquare, Yelp, TripAdvisor, City Search
Platforms where consumers & clients can regularly comment on products & services
- Create Local Pages
- Monitor comments, good & bad, and respond
(Note: We can create & implement Social Media programs for your company, and maintain them. Or, we can train you or your staff to continue interacting online. Please remember that an established program will not be successful without continually uploading new content & interacting daily with customers & prospects.
We can establish an e-marketing program and/or maintain it regularly for you with fresh content, photos & videos.
- Establish E-Mail accounts with Constant Contact, or other vendor. Great way to create a data base of accounts for your business, products & services. Constant Contact has a very dependable credibility reputation for delivering e-mails, and integrates well with websites & all Social Media platforms.
- Send E-Promotions to help boost sales & keep interest in your products, and to offset seasonal lows or take advantage of holidays & special local events.
- Create content, including photos & videos, for E-Promotions & E-Newsletters. You can keep in contact with your customers through newsletters with timely info about your industry & products.
- Conduct e-Surveys to collect testimonials and to help you determine your company’s strengths, plus discover areas that may need improvement. Also shows your customers that you really care about them.
Websites & Social Media
- Utilize websites & Social Media platforms to build E-Mail lists.