Kinetics Youth Center100% Local
18403 Longs Way
Parker , Colorado 80134 (view map)
Kinetics offers exciting, age appropriate, and safe day camps for kids ages 5 to 15.
Kids have a great time playing basketball, jumping in our bounce house, and playing active games on the Wii and PS2. The kids also attend field trips, work on science projects and create arts/crafts projects. We offer exciting field trips such as climbing, hiking, swimming or visiting local attractions such as the zoo. Each day at camp has a great mix of organized activities as well as ‘choice time’ where kids can choose to read, play the Wii or PS2 games, or play board games and just socialize.
Kinetics offers a fun, welcoming, and personal environment where kids get plenty of support and attention. Kinetics helps kids grow physically, mentally and emotionally, while emphasizing and modeling good character and values such as caring, honesty, respect and responsibility.
Before and After School activities at Kinetics
Before School kids can enjoy a variety of activities including:
- Time to socialize, have breakfast and finish homework or reading.
- Enjoy some ‘kids choice’ time to play and explore the equipment at their pace.
- Join in our Fit and Focused challenges to wake them up and get them ready for their day.
- Transport the children to school on time.
Enjoy a some high energy play time! Kids are now able to sign up for month long enrichment classes to add to the fun. These classes are optional and free of charge. They are run by our talented staff. See the flyer below for more details about the programs.
- 3:30 - 4:00 - Snack, Open Playtime
- 4:00 - 4:30 - Homework, Board Games, Reading and Quiet Time
- 4:30 - 5:30 - Group Time Enrichment Class, Fitness Games in the Gym or Plyometrics Room
- 5:30 - 6:30 - Children’s Choice Playtime, Interactive Room Open
- 6:30 - Pickup Time
- 6:30 - 7:00 - If you are running late, no problem We have extended care until 7pm. Cost is $10 .
★On-line and Home School ‘Fun and Fitness’ Program starts November 1st. Class will include 60 minutes of physical play and 30 minutes of social time. There will also be periodic field trips and community outings.
★Drop in Kindergarten is available from one day per week up to 5 days per week. Call Teri Groves to arrange a tour.
★After sports pickups are being discussed with a few parents from Sierra Middle School. If you may have an interest in this program, please email Terri at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or suggestions.
Field Trips: Many field trips are free, others are charged separately on the day of the event.
The registration process is easy. Just fill out the registration packet that is on their website, get the camp medical forms from your doctor, fill out your child’s calendar and you are all set.
Fill out the calendars with the days you would like your children to attend.
You may bring them in to the front desk or just fax them to (303) 840-1085.
Please call 303-841-1064 with any questions you have regarding paperwork,
schedules, policies, etc.