Cool-Aid Heating & A.C. Corp.100% Local
7763 W. Gulf to Lake Highway (Highway 44)
Crystal River , Florida 34429 (view map)
Cool-Aid Heating & A.C. Corp. of Crystal River is a family owned and operated company that is centrally located in Citrus County. We have over 18 years of experience in the HVAC industry and our Contractor has provided honest and reliable service in both Commercial and Residential Heating and Air Conditioning throughout Florida, including the Counties of Pinellas, Pasco, Hillsborough, Citrus, Hernando, Marion, Sumter, Lake, Levy, Dixie and Gilchrist. We currently service over 8,000 customers and our staff goes through daily training as well as continuing education to make sure that all of our employees have the knowledge and expertise needed to complete each job in a competent and professional manner.
Our philosophy has always been to provide our customers with quality service at an affordable rate and in a timely manner as we believe that the customer always comes first.
We are a full service HVAC company serving both Residential and Commercial customers.
DO ANY OF THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS APPLY TO YOU?
- Does your Central Heating and Air Conditioning System not heat or cool properly?
- Does it ever seem like one side of your house is always cooler or warmer than the other side of the house?
- Does your System seem to cycle on and off more frequently than it should?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, please feel free to contact us in order to schedule a time for one of our Technicians to come out and meet with you. These symptons may be signs of a potentially serious problem. The good news is that more often than not, these and any other potential problems just lurking around the corner, can be easily taken care of and prevented by getting a simple Tune-up of your system.
WE OFFER FREE SERVICE CALLS AND ESTIMATES.
OUR PRECISION TUNE-UPS INCLUDES ALL OF THE FOLLOWING SERVICES:
FOR AIR CONDITIONING:
- Check and Clean Condenser Coil
- Check Electric Heat-Strips
- Inspect and Adjust Blower Components
- Inspect Automatic Blower Control
- Check Operating Pressures for Proper Refrigerant
- Oil and Check the Fan Motor, if applicable
- Inspect Any Surge Protection
- Check Starting Capabilities
- Measure and Record Temperature Differential
- Check Voltage and Amperage on Motors
- Check Filtration
- Includes Free Washable Filter, good for 5 Years
- Check Pilot Light Tubing and Pilot (Gas Only)
- Tighten All Electrical Controls
- Safety Check All Low Voltage Wiring
- Inspect Safety Controls, where applicable
- Check Fan Limit Control Switch
- Inspect Electric Shut-Off Valve
- Check System Relays
- Check Evaporator Coil
- Lubricate All Moving Parts, where applicable
- Inspect System's Overall Cleanliness
- Inspect Duct System
- Check Transformer's Output
- Check any Heat Recovery System
AND FOR A SMALL FEE YOU CAN UPGRADE YOUR SERVICE TO BECOME A PREVENTATIVE MAINTENANCE CUSTOMER (PMA) WHERE YOU WILL ALSO RECEIVE:
- FREE 24 HOURS A DAY, 7 DAYS A WEEK EMERGENCY SERVICE
- NO TRIP CHARGE
- NO SERVICE CALL CHARGE; INCLUDING 20% DISCOUNT ON ALL MINOR PARTS AND LABOR
- 15% DISCOUNT ON MAJOR PARTS, COMPONENTS AND LABOR
- The Plan is fully transferable to your new home within our service area, or to any new owners, thereby increasing the sale-ability of your home
Air Conditioners are the largest target of COPPER THEFT in Florida because they are full of high dollar copper and it takes just a few minutes to steal your A/C Unit. Thieves strip the A/C Unit and sell the copper for scrap and you're left without air conditioning or heat. This can be very expensive for homeowners and devastating for businesses. To see how quickly a thief can strip or steal an A/C Unit, feel free to view the videos at the bottom of this Page in the Video Section.
OUR SECURITY CAGES ARE EFFECTIVE BECAUSE.....
They ELIMINATE access to the top and sides of your A/C Unit. Since you hold the keys to the locks (which are included), the odds of quietly removing your outside unit is "zilch!" With unprotected A/C Units, once the top is removed, it only takes a minute or two to strip the copper and even less time to completely remove it completely.
POTENTIAL "WOULD BE" COPPER THIEVES CAN SEE THE SECURITY CAGE and it acts as an un-surmountable security deterrent. Unfortunately most A/C Units in Florida have NO such protection at all, and consequently, are vulnerable to such thefts.
At Cool-Aid Heating & A.C. Corp., we are committed to keeping our customers fully satisfied. Whether you are interested in upgrading to a new efficient residential air conditioning system or need a repair or maintenance on your existing unit, our team has the knowledge and expertise to get the job done quickly and correctly.
OUR LIST OF SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Service, Maintenance, Installations, and Repairs
- 24 Hour Emergency A/C Service
- Residential Load Calculations (Manual-J & Manual -D)
- Air Testing and Balancing
- Preventative Maintenance
- Ductwork Installation and Repairs
- Insulation (Fiberglass and Blown Cellulose)
COMMERCIAL AIR CONDITIONING - COMMERCIAL HVAC:
OUR LIST OF SERVICES INCLUDE:
- New and Change Out Commercial HVAC Systems
- Commercial HVAC Preventative Maintenance Service
- Commercial HVAC Corrective Maintenance Service
- 24 Hour Emergency Commercial HVAC Service
- Commercial AC System Design
- Test and Inspection
- Technical System Analysis
- Filter Maintenance
- Technical Support
- Frequency Drives, Fan Coil Units, Computer Room Units, Reheat Systems, System Smoke Detectors