Topside Bar & Grill100% Local
215 Wilkes Street
Steilacoom , Washington 98388 (view map)
My name is Lisa Smith and I am the General Manager at the Topside Bar & Grill in Steilacoom. When owner John O’Reilly opened our restaurant in March of 2012, he determined that the Topside would be authentically Northwest in every way. We offer you a unique place to enjoy life in our scenic corner of the world and to bring your out-of-town guests for a meal they will never forget.
Come to the Topside Bar & Grill and find a great Northwest dining experience:
● Spectacular views of Puget Sound from our famous Topdeck, now heated and open year-round (you can borrow one of our blankets if you get chilly). Friendly service and comfortable seating. Bring the family – we have an appealing kids’ menu too! Click on "Downloads" below to see our whole menu, but here are some highlights!
● Amazing appetizers, including Calamari Steak Strips, Crab Artichoke Dip, Dungeness Crab Cakes, BBQ Riblettes, Topside Nachos, Hummus Plate, Teriyaki Tenderloin Bits, Fresh Steamer Clams, and Ploughman Platter.
● Fresh and crispy salads to accompany your meal or enjoy as the main course: Side Salad, Topside, Cobb, Classic Caesar, Black & Bleu Steak and South Sound Salad. We serve Topside Chowder every day plus a Soup of the Day.
● Classic burgers. We serve only natural, fresh USDA-inspected 1/3 pound Black Angus chuck beef patties on burgers: Bleu Bacon, Mushroom Swiss, Bacon Cheddar, West Coast, and Quarterdeck, and our Wild Salmon Burger.
● Sandwiches to savor. Try our TBA, Mahi Soft Tacos, BBQ Pulled Pork, South Sound Chicken Wrap, Rockside Burrito, French Dip, Reuben, and Crabby Patty, our signature crab cake.
● Sumptuous entrées and steaks, including Ravioli Pomadoro, Topside Fish & Chips, Chicken Saltimbocca, Wild Pacific Salmon, Coastal Mac & Cheese, Almond Crusted Cod, Ahi Tuna, Black & Bleu Flat Iron Steak, and Top Sirloin Steak.
● Desserts to tantalize you: Chocolate Cake, Raspberry Chocolate Mousse, Chuckanut Cheesecake and Crème Brûlée.
● Cocktails to intrigue you: Sailors Delight, West Coast Sunrise, Zephyr, Perfect Storm, El Nino, Sunnyside, The Kraken, Three Island Lemonade, The Abyss, Blue Norther and White Squall.
● Fine wines by the glass or the bottle. Current varieties include Corvidae Ravenna Riesling, Dr. Loosen Blue Slate Kabinett, For a Song Chardonnay and Cabernet Sauvignon, Marcato Pinot Grigio, Maninna Merlot, Olsen Estates Red Blend, Hestia Red Blend, Share Croppers Cabernet Sauvignon, Four Vines Old Vine Zinfandel, Gavin Pinot Noir, and Owen Roe Ex Umbris, Syrah. Port and dessert wines.
● A unique selection of beers, craft Northwest and worldwide favorites. Check our blackboard for the current list when you come in.
● Our Quarterdeck banquet room is available for receptions, business meetings and other special occasions. We can configure this spacious and gracious room to suit your needs, and tailor our menu selections too. Your guests will especially enjoy the great views!
● Catering services are provided both on and off site.
We welcome you to the Topside Bar & Grill -- “Where the food and service are top notch!”