South Sound Inspections100% Local
My name is Robert Jones and I own and operate South Sound Inspections, serving Pierce, King, Kitsap and Thurston Counties. I have performed thousands of home inspections in western Washington since 2002, first as a franchise owner and now as an independent home inspector.
A home is probably the most expensive investment most of us will ever make. The cost of an inspection is a minute percentage of the purchase price, but it can make all the difference in the outcome. Before you commit to a home purchase, or put your own home up for sale, you need to call on a professional home inspector with top qualifications and high ethical standards.
When you call on me at South Sound Inspections, you will find:
● Top qualifications. I am an ASHI Certified, Washington State licensed Home Inspector and an area manager for the Buyers Protection Group. The majority of my business comes from client referrals and from real estate agent recommendations. All my home inspection services are performed in accordance with the Washington State and ASHI Standards of Practice and Code of Ethics.
● Professional ethics. I am determined to perform inspections of the utmost quality, with the focus on integrity, professionalism, and excellence of service.
● Expert assistance to home buyers. I make sure that the buyer knows and understands every facet of the condition of the property they contemplate purchasing. South Sound Inspections is here to help you make a confident, well-informed decision about your potential property purchase.
● Expert assistance to home sellers. I provide the seller with a report giving 100% full disclosure, in order to alleviate any concern over hidden issues arising at a later date that would impede your sale.
● Follow-through after the inspection. I know that my job does not end after the report is completed. South Sound Inspections remains available to our clients any time a question arises, no matter how many months down the road. I encourage you to contact me so that I may do whatever it takes to make you completely comfortable with the property.
Whether you are buying a new property, selling a property, or just need a skilled professional to inspect and advise you on the condition, maintenance, or safety recommendations of your current home, I stand ready with a level of professionalism and excellence that many have come to expect from South Sound Inspections.