Lakewood Pub & Grill100% Local
7505 Steilacoom Boulevard SW
Lakewood , Washington 98498 (view map)
Monday through Friday 11:00 a.m. to
Saturday and Sunday 8 a.m. to
The Lakewood Pub & Grill is family-owned by Donnie and Rita Kitchen, their son Steve Kitchen and Annette Smith. The Kitchen family also owns the Schooner Pub & Galley that has been serving Lakewood for 40 years. Our family is active in the community and has donated to a variety of charities through the years.
The Lakewood Pub & Grill offers a variety of food from hand-breaded fish & chips, homemade pizza, and fresh salads to our famous LPG Monster Burger! We offer a different lunch and dinner special daily with all soups homemade.
● Wednesday: All-you-can eat spaghetti with salad and garlic bread for $6.99.
● Friday night: Mouth-watering prime rib with baked potato, salad and garlic bread for $13.99.
● Sunday: Homemade meatloaf, mashed potatoes and vegetables for $9.99.
● Friday & Saturday night karaoke: You can sing your favorite song with our karaoke host Andrea!
● Two pool tables, 16 pull tab games and 13 TV’s to view your favorite sport! Free Wi-Fi, large patio.
● Happy Hour Monday through Friday, 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. and 10 p.m. until closing. See our Happy Hour food menu for daily specials at very special prices.
Our friendly and efficient staff will make your visit to the Lakewood Pub & Grill a great experience!