Fan Club Sports Bar & Grill100% Local
8315 - 83rd Avenue SW
Lakewood , WA 98498 (view map)
Monday through Thursday 9 a.m. to 2 a.m.
Friday through Sunday 8 a.m. to 2 a.m.
I’m Tim Smiley, one of two new owners of the Fan Club Sports Bar & Grill. The Fan Club has been serving the Lakewood area community since 1985. My fellow owner Mark Teigen and I intend to make it better than ever, while carrying on some great Fan Club traditions.
The Fan Club Sports Bar & Grill is a comfortable, friendly place where the ‘30’s and older crowd feels at home. We offer:
• Great cooking from scratch, including our variety of appetizers – buffalo drumettes, Jalapeno poppers, battered mushrooms, fried zucchini… the list goes on!
• Really good pizza hot from the oven, our specialty.
• Great breakfasts served every day until 12 noon.
• Taco Tuesdays: every taco only $.75.
• Wing Wednesdays: every wing (breaded or buffalo wings) for $.50.
• Thirsty Thursdays: special prices for draft domestic and microbrew beers and appetizers from 3 to 6 p.m.
• Pool table, dart board and Golden Tee golf game.
• 13 high-definition televisions, including one 82” screen.
• Pull tabs, 24 bowls.
• Banquet facilities. We do it all.
• Spacious and private outdoor patio with tables.
• Great entertainment. Live comedy every third Thursday of the month, karaoke with DJ Ron every Friday and Saturday, all request dance music with DJ Amy every Monday-Thursday, live band the last Saturday of every month.
• Happy Hour every day from opening until 6 p.m. (Appetizers half price from 3 to 6 p.m.)
The Fan Club Sports Bar & Grill provides free taxi service to and from Joint Base Lewis-McChord for military personnel every weekend. Proud member of the Lakewood Chamber of Commerce.