Burs Restaurant100% Local
6151 Steilacoom Boulevard SW
Lakewood , WA 98499 (view map)
Monday through Thursday 5 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Friday and Saturday 5 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Sunday 6 a.m. to 9 p.m.
My name is Susan Yockman, and I work with Lisa Daniels to manage Burs Restaurant, a locally owned landmark in Lakewood for over 50 years.
If you are looking for a good home-cooked style meal in the Lakewood area, with the friendly atmosphere of a hometown diner, Burs is the place for you.
Hundreds of our regular customers have been coming here for years for the great food, generous portions, personal service and reasonable prices. Some of our military customers tell us that the first thing they wanted to do when they got home was to head for Burs and our chicken-fried steak!
At Burs Restaurant you will find:
● Old-fashioned breakfasts: eggs cooked to order, omelettes, hotcakes, side dishes, and special favorites like Burs bennies, biscuits & gravy (“S.O.S.”), and wrecked eggs. Early Bird breakfast special $3.99.
● Lunches: large variety of sandwiches, burgers, salads, special old-time favorites like fried oysters, fish & chips, hamburger steak.
● Dinners: diner classics including prime rib and steaks, chicken, chops, beef liver, seafood. Home-made soups. Sunday Dinner specials: fried chicken, roast turkey, old-fashioned pot roast. Off-menu specials, like our famous seafood salad. Early Bird dinner special $11.99.
● Beverages, soft drinks, endless iced tea and bottomless coffee.
● Desserts and treats, including homemade fruit cobbler and cheesecake, ice cream sundaes, milk shakes the way they ought to be.
● Comfortable booths. Great facilities for banquets, meetings, and holiday parties; seating for up to 70 guests in our banquet room.
● Family and child-friendly atmosphere. Quick, efficient service.
● Forest Room lounge: full bar, cocktails, big-screen TV, downloader jukebox. Domestic, imported, microbrew, craft beers. 31 pull tab games (we’re grownup-friendly too!).
● Take-out menu. Everything we serve ready to go when you need it. Just click on "Downloads" below to see it.
● Happy Hour daily, 12 p.m. to 6 p.m.
● Reservations available; walk-ins always welcome. Gift cards.
The best of Lakewood meets at Burs Restaurant: Lakewood Lions on Wednesdays at 7 a.m., Lakewood United on Thursdays at 7 a.m., Commerce Club of Pierce County on Tuesdays at 12 p.m., and the Lakewood Chamber of Commerce Military Affairs Committee the third Tuesday of the month at 7:30 a.m.
Proud member of the Lakewood Chamber of Commerce.