Ardesson's Shoe Repair & New Shoes100% Local
9635 Gravelly Lake Drive SW
Lakewood , Washington 98499 (view map)
Monday through Friday 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Saturday 9:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Closed Sundays and major holidays.
We are Alex and Karen Bennett and we own Ardesson’s Shoe Repair & New Shoes, a family business with deep roots in Lakewood. There has been a shoe repair shop at this location since Henry Pentimonte opened his shop in 1946. It became Ardesson’s Shoe Repair in 1968, and Alex came to work here in 1970 at the tender age of 16! We bought the business in 1999, doubled the floor space, and began selling new shoes as well.
Today we continue to offer professional shoe repair services to individuals and industry professionals, a large selection of quality shoes, and much more -- all with expert workmanship by skilled artisans and unparalleled personal attention.
At Ardesson’s Shoe Repair & New Shoes you will find:
● Dress shoe services: men’s and women’s soles, dye work and repair.
● Authorized Birkenstock repair: resoles, re-crafts, replacement insoles, cork work, and cork seal.
● Custom match dye work: fabric and leather shoes, purses. Wedding shoes.
● Sports gear: bags, baseball gloves, coats.
● Horse tack repair: riding boots, zippers, gussets.
● Bag repair: purses, luggage, golf bags.
● Belts and buckles.
● Orthopedic shoes and insoles: Aetrex (Berries, Gramercy, Lexington), Orthofeet, Superfeet, Spenco, Pedag, Lynco. Complimentary Aetrex iStep digital foot analysis to help you find the correct insole to improve your foot health.
“If we can’t repair it, it can’t be repaired!”