Marion Sew & Vac Sewing Machines Vacuums New and used100% Local
710 N. Baldwin Ave.
Marion , IN 46952 (view map)
10am to 5:30pm Monday through Friday
10am to 2pm Saturday
Closed on Sunday
Marion Sew & Vac
Has been serving Marion for over 23 years and is owned and operated by Warren Johnson
and carries a large line of new and used Sewing machines and Vacuum Cleaners
Financing Available Visa M/C Discover
- Baby lock For over 40 years, Baby Lock has been dedicated to the love of sewing by creating machines for sewing, embroidery, quilting and serging – all with ease-of-use, high quality and a touch of elegance. In addition to easy-to-thread sergers and machines for sewers of any level, Baby Lock enhances the love of sewing with an extensive line of sewing supplies including feet, accessories, software and stabilizer.
- Brothers Sewing and Quilting
With asked-for features, versatile built-in functions and user-friendly machine design, the Brother® vast line-up has a dream machine for everyone. Beginners will love how fast and easy it is to learn to use a Brother machine. Sophisticated sewers will feel empowered by the potential of Brothers creative tools. Quilters will love the wide-open workspaces and shadow-free lighting and crafters will relish the sewing capabilities that no other machine manufacturer has made possible before now.
- Elna The Elna trademark has always symbolized quality, innovation and service. Today, Elna continues to build the company with these three elements as the foundation. Elna is a growing company committed to bringing excellence to our customers and our international distribution network. Elna is active in more than 60 countries, throughout the world.
- Riccar The radiance Riccar Vacuum is an excellent choice and includes many features to enhance durability such as metal pivots, a reinforced metal pedal, metal plate at the bottom, and a polished metal cord hook.
This Radiance Riccar Vacuum also comes with a High flow direct air motor, indicator lights for a full bag, filter change and brushroll jam, and it comes with led lights to last long.
- Oreck Perhaps best known for its popular "bowling ball vacuum" (a high-suction canister model that can lift a 16-pound bowling ball off the ground), this New Orleans-based company has been producing industrial-strength, yet lightweight, vacuum cleaners since the 1960s. The early Oreck models, designed to ease the heavy lifting of hotel housekeepers, were sold only commercially. Now, there are more than 440 domestic retail locations peddling the clean-living tools, which range from traditional upright cleaners to compact canisters, carpet steamers and air purifiers.
- Royal Improve indoor air quality while vacuuming with Royal’s versatile line of standard uprights. With superior levels of filtration, these uprights were designed to trap 99.9% of particles down to 0.5 microns or better within the vacuum cleaners dust bag or filter.
- Panasonic OptiFlow™ High Performance Cleaning Technology See what sets the OptiFlow™ system apart from traditional vacuums. OptiFlow™ High-Performance Cleaning Technology—available in both cannister and upright model vacuums
- Hoover Only Hoover brand vacuum cleaners deliver superior cleaning performance every time. Get more stains, more dirt, more everything. Our upright vacuum cleaners, canister vacs, HEPA vacs and carpet/steam cleaners will help you say goodbye to dirty for good. It's not just clean – it's Hoover clean.