Denyse Jenkins c/o Keller Williams Realty100% Local
850 E. State Hwy 114
Southlake , Texas 76092 (view map)
Powerful curriculum through Keller Williams University keeps our associates ahead of trends,
tools and advancements in the real estate industry.
Unlike other real estate companies, Keller Williams Realty was designed to reward agents for
working together, to serve our clients better.
Keller Williams Realty was founded on the principles of trust and honesty, emphasizing the
importance of having the integrity to do the right thing and always putting our clients needs first.
Leading-edge technology solutions accelerate our associates efficiency and productivity.
How can a real estate agent help me sell my home?There are countless decisions to be made when selling a home, and many of them will significantly affect whether or not you make a profit and how much time it takes to sell your home. A real estate agent can offer specialized knowledge in research, marketing and negotiations to help you meet or exceed your goals. According to the National Association of REALTORS(r), 82 percent of home sales are the result of agent connections.
A real estate agent will:
• Serve as your advocate and representative when dealing with buyers, buyers' agents and service providers.
• Help you establish a fair asking price that also meets your goals.
• Advise you on how to present your home aesthetically to maximize its appeal to buyers.
• Design a customized marketing plan that will promote your home 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Tactics can include the MLS, direct mail campaigns, flyers, yard signs, advertising, Internet listings and open houses.
• Schedule and host open houses and home tours.
• Screen all written offers and discuss their advantages and disadvantages.
• Assist you in making counteroffers.
• Prepare your closing documents.
• Represent you at closing and mediate any last-minute obstacles to ensure a smooth, successful transaction.
• Provide referrals to proven service providers, including title companies, inspectors, appraisers, pest control, moving companies and more.
IMPORTANT TO NOTE: Real estate professionals can represent the seller, the buyer or both. When agents represent both parties, it is called dual agency. In some states, dual agency affects the real estate professional's fiduciary responsibilities to the seller. Keep in mind that real estate laws differ from state to state and even from locale to locale. For more in-depth answers, talk with a knowledgeable real estate professional and ask about local practices.