Senior Helpers of the Fox CitiesLocally Owned Franchise
3962 N. Richmond St.
Appleton , WI 54913 (view map)
Senior Helpers of the Fox Cities, located in Appleton, has been helping seniors throughout the Fox Cities area since 2010. Providing non-medical care to seniors with a team of professionals allows seniors not only companionship and conversation, but helps them through their day by providing care not only in their homes, but in hospitals, nursing homes and assisted living facilities. Whether our help is only a few hours a week or 24/7, Senior Helpers is here to help take care of our senior family members. We bring peace of mind not only to seniors, but to families of the elderly by providing the assistance that is needed in daily life. Senior Helpers can provide transportation, dietary assistance, medication monitoring, personal care, as well as Alzheimer's and Dementia care.
Senior Helpers carefully screens every one of our employees through careful evaluations and hiring tests. This ensures that our caregivers are the most professional employees that share our enthusiasm and compassion for helping our senior clients. By creating personalized daily care plans we preserve those senior clients the independence and freedom they so deserve, our caregivers provide just the right amount of help to allow our seniors to enjoy their lives.
- Companion Care. Assitance with everyday living activities including companionship, conversation, general shopping and errand help, light housekeeping, transportation and appointments and general help around the house with activities or hobbies.
- Personal Care. We provide help with personal hygiene, medication reminders and diet/meal planning.
- Alzheimer's and Dementia Care. As experts in the care of Alzheimer's and Dementia care, our Senior Gems approach focuses on what your loved ones can do, not on what they cannot. Customized plans that are monitored and evaluated to change as the clients needs change. Monitoring of medications & daily activities creates a postive environment for the client and their family.
- Peace of Mind Visits. These visits are a way to ease a client into the fact that they need help throughout their day. By providing companionship and conversation, light housekeeping medicine reminders and hygeine assistance, we ease them into the next step in their life where getting some help is now here.
- Surgery Assistance Program. We provide help before, the day of surgery and help through recovery. From transportation to pre-surgery appointments and escorting the day of surgery to help during the recovery period. Based on the clients needs we can provide a few hours a day to 24/7 care as needed.
- Sitter Services. While the client is recovering in the hospital we provide a caregiver to monitor them while you are not able to be there. We also assist with transition back to their home.
If you have a loved one that is in need of some help, Senior Helpers is here. By providing as little as a few hours of help each week allows you to live your life, while still caring for an elderly parent or loved one. If the needs are greater we can provide that peace of mind, knowing your loved one is taken care while you are away. Senior Helpers of the Fox Cities, "Care & Comfort at a Moments Notice".